Wednesday 18 January 2012

Day 10- SOAP

Day 10

Exodus: 1-8


Scripture: 3: 11 But Moses said to God, Who am I, that I should go to Pharaoh and bring the Israelites out of Egypt?

12 And God said, I will be with you. And this will be the sign to you that it is I who have sent you: When you have brought the people out of Egypt, you will worship God on this mountain.

Observation: Moses didn’t think he is worthy enough of this task or that he would be able to do it. But God answered him that He would be with Moses.

Application: We should never think that we are not worthy of something, God knows if we are or not! And He wouldn’t give us tasks that He didn’t think we could do with His help. Just remember to ask Him for His help and guidance and not to try and do it on your own!

Prayer: Father thank you for using me in the ways You already have, help me to step aside and give up control to You and that my ego or own will don’t get in the way of your will happening. We see so many amazing things happening through average people, but they gave control to you and trusted in you 100%. Help me with this so that I don’t mess it up! I want to do your will…Amen

Tomorrows reading: Exodus 9-14

Read the blog here: 180 days

2 comments:

  1. Ilani - I picked the same passages as you! My thoughts were very similar:
    O - Moses wondered why God chose him when he was just an ordinary person.

    A - We think we're just one person and that we aren't special. But if we listen to God and follow his plans and do the tasks He sets out for us, we can accomplish what seems like the impossible.

    P - Father, show me the path you want me to take. Let me know what my talents are and how I can use them to best serve you. When you show me what my talents are, don't let me push them aside because I think I'm not good enough to use them. Instead let me embrace that talent and use it the way you intend. Amen.

    ReplyDelete