Tuesday 10 January 2012

Day 2 Genesis 9-16

Day 2

Genesis 9-16

Scripture: Genesis 12:4 So Abram went, as the LORD had told him; and Lot went with him. Abram was seventy-five years old when he set out from Harran.

Observation: It amazes me when I read that Abram was 75 years old when he literally up and left his home to go where God told him to go (Go from your country, your people and your father’s household to the land I will show you.)…no questions asked he just did it because of his absolute faith and trust in God. And his wife and family went with him.

Application: Listen to what God tells me to do and stop asking questions and putting things off waiting for a better time…just do it! Believe in God with everything in you!

Prayer: Father help me to show the faith that Abram showed you by following what you are telling me to do without questioning you or putting it off until a later date. In Your name I pray this…Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment