Tuesday 17 January 2012

Day 9- SOAP

Day 9

Genesis 45-50

Scripture: 49:28 All these are the twelve tribes of Israel, and this is what their father said to them when he blessed them, giving each the blessing appropriate to him.

Observation: For each tribe there was a blessing given to them by their father. And each of these blessings were different as it was made what was appropriate to each tribe individually.

Application: When I see other people being blessed in different ways to me it shouldn’t upset me or make me jealous etc. In fact I shouldn’t even compare blessings as God is blessing us individually and He knows what we need and what is appropriate to each of us (even if we think we know what is best, we don’t!)! I should be ecstatic that I am getting blessed and that He knows me so well and loves me so much that He knows what blessings I should receive!

Prayer: Thank You, thank You, thank You Lord for each and every blessing I receive everyday! I know sometimes I don’t say thank you, I know sometimes I am jealous of other peoples blessings and I know sometimes I don’t even recognize the blessing for what it is, and I am sorry for all these shortcomings…Please help me to overcome them, the only way I can do it is with Your help and guidance! Amen.

Tomorrows reading: Exodus 1-8! Second book already!!!!

Read the blog here: 180 days

No comments:

Post a Comment